• Robert F. Daniels, 43, of 2549 Romar Drive, Hermitage, was arrested at 8:36 a.m. Sunday at home on charge of receiving stolen property for stealing a motorcycle at about 3:15 a.m. from a parking lot on Brookfield Avenue, Masury, and parking it in the 2600 block of Romar, police said.
• Andrea Hoover, 36, of 25 Walnut St., West Middlesex, has been charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct for burning a woman on the arm with a hot frying pan at 9:36 p.m. Sunday at a home in the 2000 block of Locke Street, police said.
• Jessica M. Gill, 30, of 36 Plum St., Greenville, has been charged with theft for stealing $589 from her employer, MCAR Inc., 850 N. Hermitage Road, by falsifying her time sheets and vehicle fuel sheets by claiming to have been caregiver for a client when MCAR’s service had been canceled because of the client’s hospitalization between Dec. 20 and Jan. 18, police said.
• Three parking signs including one for a principal were stolen at about 1 a.m. Friday from the Reynolds Elementary School parking lot, police said.
• Mary Jo Tarr, 19, of 382 S. Irvine St., Sharon, on Monday was charged with giving false identification when being questioned by police at 11:55 p.m. March 4 about an incident involving vandalism on Ridge Avenue, police said. She is in Mercer County jail after being arrested on an unrelated warrant, police said.
• Derek Hoffman, 4863 Northwoods Drive, Hermitage, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after he fell asleep at 10:55 p.m. Sunday driving westbound on state Route 58 near Hartwick Road, Findley Township, and his vehicle hit a utility pole, police said.
• Marcia Klingensmith, 66, of Greenville, was taken to a local hospital after the motorcycle she was a passenger on went into a ditch and fell over at 8:06 p.m. Sunday on Carlskin Road, Fairfield Township, Crawford County, police said. Driver Paul Gill, 68, of Greenville, turned left onto Carlskin and the bike went off the road, police said.
• Police said they are investigating a report that an employee stole merchandise between Jan. 1 and March 5 from Kwik Fill, 1914 Leesburg Grove City Road, Pine Township.
• Police said they are investigating a report that Pennsylvania license plate YJG-1982 was stolen from a vehicle Friday at Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Dwayne P. Strickland, 33, of Brooklyn. N.Y.; at 2:38 a.m. Saturday on North Hermitage Road, north of East State Street.
• Sheila M. Corner, 30, of 374 N. Perry Highway, Coolspring Township; at 3:14 a.m. Feb. 28 at East State Street and North Darby Road; also charged with driving under suspension, speeding and a lane violation.
• Mary Ann Adams, 38, of 406 Ellsworth St., Sharon, at 2:07 a.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Ridge Avenue, after her car struck a parked car. She was taken by ambulance to Sharon Regional Health System with a head injury; also charged with careless driving and speeding.