•A 13-year-old girl was taken to Trumbull County Juvenile Justice Center on charges of domestic violence for punching her sister in the face, hitting her mother in the face and chest and threatening her mother with a kitchen knife at 8:30 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Brookfield Avenue, police said. The knife was taken from the girl before any damage was done with it, police said. The girl got into an argument over the bill for hair extensions, police said.
• A truck radiator and two compressed air tanks were stolen between Feb. 23 and Saturday from the 500 block of South Stateline Road, police said.
• Vincent Bills, 29, and Michael B. Montero, 23, both of 4 Union St., Greenville, have been charged with theft for stealing scrap Feb. 23 from the 100 block of Williamson Road, police said. Bills was arrested on a warrant from Northumberland County Common Pleas Court for failing to comply with a court order on a 2005 conviction of furnishing alcohol to minors.
• Jonathan K. Valenly, 26, of 1986 Highland Road, Hermitage, was arrested at 2:12 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 4100 block of East State Street on a charge of driving under the influence of a controlled substance, police said.
• Matthew E. Holiga, 31, of 275 Ellis Ave., Hermitage, was arrested at 12:39 p.m. Saturday at East State Street and South Crescent Drive on charges of driving under the influence of a controlled substance and careless driving.
• Raymond C. McKelvey, 35, of 69 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, terroristic threats and reckless endangerment for cutting Brandon Cominsky in the shoulder with a folding razor knife and punching Frank Stefanosky in the face during an argument over McKelvey’s ex-girlfriend at 11:34 p.m. Feb. 28 in the Quality Inn, 3200 S. Hermitage Road, police said. McKelvey was arrested by Sharon police at 532 Curtis Ave., Sharon, police said.
• Two handguns were reported stolen at 5 p.m. Friday at a house in the 300 block of New Castle Avenue. Sometime in the last month, two .380 caliber semi-automatic pistols were stolen from the living room of the home, police said.
• Two cars were spray painted sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning in the city. The first was reported at 11:15 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of Lafayette Street, where a black line was spray painted onto a white Nissan that was parked on the street, police said. In the second incident, reported at noon on Saturday. the headlight covers and taillights of a car parked in the 500 block of B Street were painted black, police said.
• Someone stole a speaker box and $2 in change sometime overnight Sunday from a car parked in the 200 block of Spruce Avenue.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Andre Nestor, 61, of Las Vegas was arrested at 11:36 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of Shady Avenue, Farrell, on a charge of theft for hiring a cab to take him from the Pittsburgh International Airport to a home on Shady without having enough money to pay the fare, police said. No one at the local address would pay the fare, police said.
• A global-positioning system unit, gold jewelry and a .243-caliber rifle with scope were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 3100 block of Main Street, West Middlesex, said police, who were notified at 12:12 p.m. Sunday.
• Randall L. Peabody, 36, of Greenville, was taken to a local hospital after his sport-utility vehicle rolled over at 5:37 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Petersburg Road eastbound, Sandy Creek Township, police said. Peabody was cited for driving at an unsafe speed.
• Elena Guatieri, 22, of Sinking Spring, Pa., was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after her car hit a PennDOT truck in the snow plow at 10:48 p.m. Sunday on Perry Highway, north of Keefer Road, Mercer, police said. The car rolled onto its roof, police said. Guatieri was cited for a lane violation. The truck was driven, by George Geiwitz, 57, of Greenville, police said.
• Benjamin J Scalf, 24, of Sharon, has been cited for causing a two-vehicle crash that closed a state highway and spilled diesel fuel at 7:01 a.m. Friday in Lawrence County, police said.
Scalf was eastbound on U.S. Route 422, Slippery Rock Township, when his car hit the berm and crossed into the opposing lane into a truck tractor, police said. Two passengers in Scalf’s car were taken to a hospital, although police did not identify them.
Scalf was cited with a lane violation, speeding and driving without a license.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Heather L. Palmer, 28, of Grove City; at 11:50 p.m. Feb. 12 on Bottle Hill Road at Lee Road, Springfield Township; also charged with lane and turn violations and careless driving.
Mercer County sheriff
• Melissa Bortz, 46, of 115è N. Diamond St., Mercer; Friday on a bench warrant.
• Cole Zahuranec, 24, and Amanda Kamerer, 23, both of 1899 Perry Highway, Volant; after a traffic stop at 4 p.m. Saturday on warrants for theft charges from Trumbull County (Ohio) courts.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Dennis R. Weber, 31, of 3472 Sharon Road, West Middlesex; 3:05 a.m. Sunday on Sharon Road on a Trumbull County warrant for failing to appear.